Antonyms of King or Opposite Word of King is given below.
Antonyms of King | Opposite Word of King
Some common antonyms of “king” include:
Note that some of these terms are specific titles or ranks, while others are more general terms that can be used to describe someone who holds a position of authority or leadership.
Usages of Antonyms of King | Sentences
Antonyms of “king” can be used in a variety of contexts to describe someone or something that is in a position of authority, leadership, or dominance. For example:
- The queen is the ruling monarch of the kingdom.
- The princess is the daughter of the king and queen.
- The duke is a high-ranking nobleman in the kingdom.
- The count is a nobleman who holds a title similar to that of a duke.
- The baron is a lower-ranking nobleman in the kingdom.
- The nobleman is a member of the nobility, or aristocracy.
- The monarch is the ruler of a kingdom or empire.
- The emperor is the ruler of an empire, particularly one with a large territory or population.
- The ruler is the person who holds power or authority over a particular territory or group of people.
- The sovereign is the supreme authority or ruler of a country or state.
- The boss is the person in charge or the leader of a group or organization.
- The leader is the person who guides or directs a group or organization.
- The chief is the person who is in charge or holds the highest rank in an organization or group.
- The head is the person who is in charge or holds the highest rank in an organization or group.
- The governor is the person who is in charge of a state or territory.
- The premier is the head of government in a country or state.