Balaghat Collector Name: Balaghat is a city and district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh (MP). The administrative head of the Balaghat district is the Collector. In this article, we will provide you with all the details you need to know about the Balaghat Collector, including their name, contact details, and work responsibilities. If you are wondering who the Collector of Balaghat is, we’ve got you covered.
Dr. Girish Kumar Mishra is the current Collector of Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh. As the head of the district administration, the Balaghat Collector is responsible for implementing various policies and programs initiated by the government, with the ultimate goal of improving the lives of the people living in the district.
If you need to contact the Collector’s office, you can reach out to him at the New Collectorate and Court located on “R56G+4P2, New Collectorate Rd, Civil Lines, Deendayal Puram, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh 481001”. You can also contact his office by phone at ‘07632-240150‘ or by fax at “07632-240250“. If you need to contact him directly, you can call his residence phone number at “07632-240660” or his C.U.G. number at “7587970900“. Alternatively, you can also email him at email@example.com.
Dr. Girish Kumar Mishra has been serving as the Collector of Balaghat since his appointment, and he is committed to ensuring that the district continues to grow and develop under his leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities of Balaghat Collector
The Balaghat Collector is responsible for overseeing the overall administration of the district. Some of his key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Law and Order: The Balaghat Collector is responsible for maintaining law and order in the district. He works closely with the police and other law enforcement agencies to ensure the safety and security of the people.
- Revenue Collection: Another important responsibility of the Balaghat Collector is to collect revenue for the government. This includes collecting taxes, duties, and other fees from individuals and businesses operating in the district.
- Disaster Management: The Balaghat Collector is also responsible for managing disasters and emergencies in the district. This includes coordinating relief efforts and ensuring that essential services are provided to those affected by the disaster.
- Implementation of Government Programs: The Balaghat Collector is responsible for implementing various government programs and schemes in the district. This includes initiatives related to healthcare, education, infrastructure, and social welfare.
- Developmental Activities: The Balaghat Collector is responsible for overseeing various developmental activities in the district. This includes infrastructure development, rural development, and urban development projects.
- Election Management: The Collector is responsible for conducting free and fair elections in the district. This involves conducting voter awareness programs, overseeing the electoral process, and ensuring that there is no malpractice or violation of election laws.
Balaghat Collector Related Queries
Who is the Collector of Balaghat?
The Collector of Balaghat is Dr. Girish Kumar Mishra.
Who is the current Balaghat Collector?
The current Balaghat Collector is Dr. Girish Kumar Mishra.
Balaghat Collector Office Address
The Balaghat Collector’s office is located at “R56G+4P2, New Collectorate Rd, Civil Lines, Deendayal Puram, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh 481001”.
What is the Name of Balaghat Collector?
The name of the current Balaghat Collector is Dr. Girish Kumar Mishra. He is responsible for the overall administration of the Balaghat district, including law and order, revenue collection, and implementation of government policies.
What are the office timings of the Balaghat Collector?
The office timings of the Balaghat Collector may vary, but generally, the office is open from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
How can I raise a complaint or grievance to the Balaghat District Collector?
You can raise a complaint or grievance to the Balaghat Collector through the various contact methods provided above. Additionally, you can also visit the official website of the district administration or the Collector’s office for more information on how to file a complaint or grievance.