If you want to withdraw money from Melbet, you can do so in a number of ways. The detailed guide has everything you need to know, including Melbet withdrawal times, Melbet minimum withdrawal and the payment methods supported by the bookmaker. Melbet’s withdrawal process has been optimised to ensure efficient and timely payment processing. In order to make a withdrawal, Melbet Bangladesh requires members to confirm their identity and have a valid account. You will then have access to many of the withdrawal methods that players from Bangladesh usually use, as Melbet makes withdrawals very simple.
Payment methods for deposits and withdrawals at Melbet
When it comes to deposit limits, Melbet sets them individually for each payment method and keeps them depending on the current exchange rate. Moreover, some payment systems, such as Skrill, have no deposit limits at all. To see an overall picture of the limits, you can check out the “Deposits” section on Melbet’s official website or mobile app. Players can also set their own daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits in their personal accounts to control their spending. Melbet offers many payment options in Bangladesh. Below you will find a list of the most popular ones for the official Melbet website and app. The popular payment systems that Melbet works with include the following ones:
- Perfect Money;
- Visa / Mastercard.
How to make a deposit at Melbet?
Let’s take a closer look at the depositing procedure. The good news is that, being a low deposit betting site, most deposits at Melbet are processed instantly and without any fees. However, always ensure that you use the same payment method for withdrawals. Funding your Melbet account is quite easy – just follow our step-by-step instructions below:
- Log in to your Melbet account or create a new one using the registration form;
- Choose a payment service that is convenient for you;
- Follow the on-screen instructions from Melbet;
- Confirm your deposit.
How to withdraw money from Melbet?
Melbet has simplified the withdrawal process by limiting the number of steps required to withdraw funds. The procedure remains the same regardless of your country. The following steps are required:
- Log in to your Melbet account;
- Click on “My Account” and select “Withdraw Funds”;
- Select the method of withdrawal;
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw;
- Press “Confirm”.
Melbet deposits limits in Bangladesh
Depositing is the most straightforward procedure at Melbet. The company offers a minimum amount of BDT 85, there are no maximum limits. Payments are received without commissions and any interest. Therefore, getting money for betting and casino games is as easy and fast as possible!
Melbet withdrawal limits in Bangladesh
As Mel bet does not have a set withdrawal limit, it will be determined by the withdrawal limits set by the payment method. The following are the possible reasons why this is the case, namely withdrawal limits can be set by the payment processor. They usually set their own limits depending on the status and level of the account. VISA and MasterCard may set restrictions depending on the country and bank. If you are planning to use a credit card, check with your bank about money transactions. Restrictions may be set depending on the activity of your account. At Melbet, active players who play, deposit and withdraw money regularly get more benefits. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts include the following.
In Bangladesh, the minimum withdrawal amount at Melbet is 150 BDT, this applies to EcoPayz, Perfect Money, BKash, cryptocurrency and other payment methods. You can always deposit more money, but you cannot deposit less. Before withdrawing money from your account, be sure to check the minimum withdrawal amount for your desired payment method.
Maximum withdrawal limit
As Melbet does not have a withdrawal limit, the number of your transactions may be limited by payment system restrictions as well as banking and national regulations. Knowing this, you will be able to determine what restrictions your chosen payment method has, as well as the maximum withdrawal amount. In addition, the larger the withdrawal amount, the longer it may take to complete.
Melbet Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
Before withdrawing funds at Melbet, users should familiarise themselves with the withdrawal terms and conditions. This will make it much easier for the player to avoid any awkward situations. For a summary of them with the most important parts, see below, which includes the following:
- Payment processing fees charged by payment systems for deposits and withdrawals, which are usually covered by Melbet, may be charged from the client in exceptional cases;
- Bitcoin accounts that make deposits and withdrawals using the Bitcoin payment method will not be charged a fee;
- Melbet has the right to refuse to pay out funds via payment systems or cash, preferring instead a bank transfer;
- If the deposit was made exclusively by electronic methods, Melbet security service has the right to refuse the request for withdrawal of funds in the bookmaker’s office;
- Withdrawal requests are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- To deposit and withdraw funds from the account you can use any of the payment systems listed in the “Payments” section of the website.