सोशल मीडिया में शेयर करें
From today, the examination of the remaining papers of MP Board has started. There are 4 thousand examination centres across the state for about 8.50 lakh students. An hour and a half before the exam started, the students reached Krishna Nagar, “Saraswati Higher Secondary School” in Satna.
A board was installed outside the school, giving information about the roll number of the students and their seating rooms. Some students were also upset due to not getting the roll number in the centre.
Thermal screening of all students was allowed inside the examination centre. This time a small number of teachers were hired.
All students saw masks and sanitizers, and water bottles. Only one teacher and one officer were at the gate to help the students. Let me tell you that it was always necessary to have at least two teachers in the examination hall. But this time it has been relaxed.
Two students of Bhopal could not take the exam due to corona:
Two students of Bhopal could not appear in the exam because of Corona. The District Education Officer said that there were no signs of infection to any students who came to the examination center in Bhopal.
A student of Karond and a student of Talaiya could not appear in the examination.
Karona’s student’s father was Corona positive. The student had to stay at Viva Hospital for three days for a health check-up. However, on receiving the negative report, he was sent home. While a student of Talaiya lives in the cantonment area, he could not reach.
The District Education Officer said that students who are not able to take the exam like these two children will be held again.
Guidelines for admissions to the examination centre were followed:
- Students’ bags were kept in separate rooms of the school. Students were advised not to bring a bag with them in the next paper.
- Students were allowed to keep only such items as masks, globs, water bottles, sanitizers and pens.
- The students were given admission in the examination center by getting them lined up.
- Students were thermally tested.
- The students’ body temperature was entered only after normalisation.
- Arrangements have also been made for students with corona symptoms to sit in other rooms away from normal children.
- Social distance was observed by the school administration.
- Students of the cantonment area can also come to the examination center and take the exam, for this they have to show their admit card to the police.
- Students with symptoms of cold, cough, fever were seated in separate rooms.
- Students who are stuck in other districts due to lockdown can take the exam in the same district.
- The Principal’s signature on the admit card is not required.
- Students cannot stand together in groups after the exam.
- The examination will be conducted for the differently abled students in the same shift from 2 pm.
These students will get another chance:
The board will conduct a re-examination for Corona-infected students, students living in Quarantine, and deaf-deaf students who have not appeared for the exam.
सोशल मीडिया में शेयर करें