Sheopur Collector Name: Sheopur is a city and district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh (MP). The administrative head of the Sheopur district is the Collector. In this article, we will provide you with all the details you need to know about the Sheopur Collector, including their name, contact details, and work responsibilities. If you are wondering who the Collector of Sheopur is, we’ve got you covered.
Shri Shivam Verma is the current Collector of Sheopur, Madhya Pradesh. As the head of the district administration, the Sheopur Collector is responsible for implementing various policies and programs initiated by the government, with the ultimate goal of improving the lives of the people living in the district.
If you need to contact the Collector’s office, you can reach out to him at the New Collectorate and Court located on “MPFF+FRF, M S Road, opp. District Court, Sheopur, Madhya Pradesh 476337”. You can also contact his office by phone at ‘07530-220058‘ or by fax at “07530-220015“. If you need to contact him directly, you can call his residence phone number at “07530-220059” or his C.U.G. number at “7587965400“. Alternatively, you can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shri Shivam Verma has been serving as the Collector of Sheopur since his appointment, and he is committed to ensuring that the district continues to grow and develop under his leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities of Sheopur Collector
The Sheopur Collector is responsible for overseeing the overall administration of the district. Some of his key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Law and Order: The Sheopur Collector is responsible for maintaining law and order in the district. He works closely with the police and other law enforcement agencies to ensure the safety and security of the people.
- Revenue Collection: Another important responsibility of the Sheopur Collector is to collect revenue for the government. This includes collecting taxes, duties, and other fees from individuals and businesses operating in the district.
- Disaster Management: The Sheopur Collector is also responsible for managing disasters and emergencies in the district. This includes coordinating relief efforts and ensuring that essential services are provided to those affected by the disaster.
- Implementation of Government Programs: The Sheopur Collector is responsible for implementing various government programs and schemes in the district. This includes initiatives related to healthcare, education, infrastructure, and social welfare.
- Developmental Activities: The Sheopur Collector is responsible for overseeing various developmental activities in the district. This includes infrastructure development, rural development, and urban development projects.
- Election Management: The Collector is responsible for conducting free and fair elections in the district. This involves conducting voter awareness programs, overseeing the electoral process, and ensuring that there is no malpractice or violation of election laws.
Sheopur Collector Related Queries
Who is the Collector of Sheopur?
The Collector of Sheopur is Shri Shivam Verma.
Who is the current Sheopur Collector?
The current Sheopur Collector is Shri Shivam Verma.
Sheopur Collector Office Address
The Sheopur Collector’s office is located at “MPFF+FRF, M S Road, opp. District Court, Sheopur, Madhya Pradesh 476337”.
What is the Name of Sheopur Collector?
The name of the current Sheopur Collector is Shri Shivam Verma. He is responsible for the overall administration of the Sheopur district, including law and order, revenue collection, and implementation of government policies.
What are the office timings of the Sheopur Collector?
The office timings of the Sheopur Collector may vary, but generally, the office is open from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
How can I raise a complaint or grievance to the Sheopur District Collector?
You can raise a complaint or grievance to the Sheopur Collector through the various contact methods provided above. Additionally, you can also visit the official website of the district administration or the Collector’s office for more information on how to file a complaint or grievance.