Zambia ISO Country Code 2 Digit is ZM.
Zambia ISO Country Code 2 Digit
Zambia is a country located in Asia continent, and its ISO Country Code 2 Digit is ZM. ISO Country Codes are a set of two-letter codes that represent each country in the world. These codes are used for various purposes, including international trade, data processing, and communication.
ISO 3166 Standard
The ISO 3166 is a standard that defines codes for the representation of the names of countries and their subdivisions. The committee responsible for this standard is ISO/TC 46, and the International Classification for Standards (ICS) is 01.140.30.
To access the definitions of the various code types, please click here –> Glossary for ISO 3166.
Zambia 2 Digit ISO Country Code Related Information
|Alpha-2 code (ISO Country Codes 2 Digit)||ZM|
|Alpha-3 Code (ISO Country Codes 3 Digit)||ZMB|
|ISO Numeric Code||894|
|Top Level Domain||.zm|
|ISO Official Website||https://www.iso.org/|
Zambia Subdivisions ISO 3166 Codes
Change History of Country Code
Additional information About Country
|Time Zone in Capital||Africa/Maputo|
|Languages||Bembe 33.4%, Nyanja 14.7%, Tonga 11.4%, Lozi 5.5%, Chewa 4.5%, Nsenga 2.9%, Tumbuka 2.5%, Lunda (North Western) 1.9%, Kaonde 1.8%, Lala 1.8%, Lamba 1.8%, English (official) 1.7%, Luvale 1.5%, Mambwe 1.3%, Namwanga 1.2%, Lenje 1.1%, Bisa 1%, other 9.2%, unspecified 0.4%|
|Total Area||752614 sq km|
|Total Internet Hosts||16571|
|Total Internet Users||816200|
|Total Mobile Phones||10525000|
|Total Landline Phones||82500|
|Total GDP||USD 22240000000|
Zambia ISO 3166 Country Code 2 Digit
- Zambia’s ISO Country Code is ZM, which is a two-letter code that is used to represent the country in various applications.
- The ISO3 code for Zambia is ZMB, which is a three-letter code that is used to represent the country in applications where a three-letter code is required.
- The top-level domain for Zambia is .zm, which is the domain extension used for websites registered in Zambia.
- The FIPS code for Zambia is ZA, which is a code used by the United States government to identify countries and regions.
- The ISO numeric code for Zambia is 894, which is a three-digit code used to represent the country in various applications.
- The GeoNameID for Zambia is 895949, which is a unique identifier for the country in the GeoNames database.
- The E164 code for Zambia is 260, which is the international telephone dialing code for the country.
- The phone code for Zambia is also +260, which is used to make domestic and international calls to the country.
- Zambia is located in Africa Continent, and its capital is Lusaka.
- The time zone in Lusaka is ‘Africa/Maputo.
- The currency of Zambia is Kwacha, and its language codes are ‘en-ZM,bem,loz,lun,lue,ny,toi’.
- The total area of Zambia is 752614 sq km.
- The total GDP of Zambia is USD 22240000000, and its alpha-2 code is ZM.
- The alpha-3 code for Zambia is ZMB, and the numeric code is 894.
FAQs Related to Zambia ISO Country Codes 2 Digit
Zambia’s ISO Country Code is ZM.
An ISO2 code is a two-letter code used to represent a country, while an ISO3 code is a three-letter code used to represent a country. Africa’s ISO2 code is ZM, and its ISO3 code is ZMB.
Zambia’s top-level domain is .zm.
The FIPS code for Zambia is ZM.
Zambia’s ISO numeric code is 894.
The phone code for Zambia is also +260, which is used to make domestic and international calls to the country.
The ISO alpha-2 code for Zambia is ZM.
The ISO alpha-3 code for Zambia is ZMB.
The ISO numeric code for Zambia is 894.